2002年12月07日
這篇英文短詩來自網路電子信件,南非黑白種族隔離政策曾
讓非洲原住民黑人遭受到許多不平等的待遇,而本詩作者即
以天生膚色的差異,來表達心中的不滿與無奈;
親愛白種人,有幾件事你必須知道,Dear white, something you gotta know,
當我出生時,我是黑色的;When I was born, I was black.
我長大了,我是黑色的;When I grow up, I am black.
我在陽光下,我是黑色的;When I'm under the sun, I'm black.
我寒冷時,我是黑色的;When I'm cold, I'm blcak.
我害怕時,我是黑色的;When I'm afraid, I'm black.
我生病了,我是黑色的;When I'm sick, I'm black.
當我死了,我仍是黑色的。When I die, I'm still black.
你---白種人,you---white people,
當你出生時,你是粉紅色的.When you were born, you were pink.
你長大了,變成白色的;When you grow up, you become white;
你在陽光下,你是紅色的.You're red under the sun.
你寒冷時,你是青色的.You're blue when you're cold.
你害怕時,你是黃色的.You're yellow when you're afraid.
你生病時,你是綠色的.You're green when you're sick.
當你死時,你是灰色的.You're gray when you die.
而你,卻叫我「有色人種」?And you, call me "color"?
} else { ?>
珀菲 只跟部份人分享這資訊。