2002年12月26日
To My Friends Who Are...........SINGLE
給我單身朋友們
Love is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it eludes you.
愛就像一隻蝴蝶。越要追牠,卻越要逃避。
But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it.
如果就隨牠自由的飛,牠會在你最不注意時飛向你。
Love can make you happy but often it hurts, but love's only special when you give it to someone
愛使人快樂,卻常傷害人。但只有在你把愛給了一個真正值得付出的人時,是最珍貴的。
who is really worth it. So take your time and choose the best.
所以,花點時間去選擇最好的他/她吧。
To My Friends Who Are............NOT SO SINGLE
給我那不是單身的朋友們
Love isn't about becoming somebody else's "perfect person." It's about
愛不能使他/她成為一個"完美的人"
finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be.
它卻可以使你找到一個幫你成長的他/她
To My Friends Who Are............PLAYBOY/GIRL TYPE
給我玩世不恭的朋友們
Never say "I love you" if you don't care. Never talk about feelings if they
如果你不在乎,不要說"我愛你"。如果他們不在時,不要討論自已的感受
aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart. Never look
不要涉足會使他人心碎的生活。
in the eye when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is
說謊時,不要看著眼睛。
to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall and it works
最殘忍的事莫過於男人讓女人愛他,卻是逢場作戲。反之亦然…
both ways...
To My Friends Who Are............HEARTBROKEN
給我心碎的朋友們
Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to
心碎的時間和傷害的深度,完全取決於你自已。
go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them.
難的是,如何從中學習,而不是從傷痛中爬起。
To My Friends Who Are............NAIVE
給我所有天真的朋友們
How to be in love: Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too
要如何戀愛?--就愛吧。不要欲言又止;要互相協調,不要太固執;
persistent, share and never be unfair, understand and try not to demand,
要分享,且千萬不要有不公平;要了解,別命令;
and get hurt but never keep the pain.
受傷後不要再記恨。
To My Friends Who Are............POSSESSIVE
給我積極的朋友們
It breaks your heart to see the one you love happy with someone else but
看到你所愛的他/她和其他人很快樂使你心碎
it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you.
但知道你所愛的他/她是和你在一起不快樂,令人更加的傷心。
To My Friends Who Are............AFRAID TO CONFESS
給我害怕去承認的朋友們
Love hurts when you break up with someone. It hurts even more when
當你和他/她分手時,愛受到傷害;
someone breaks up with you. But love hurts the most when the person you
當他/她和你分手時,更是傷痛;
love has no idea how you feel.
但傷害最深的是你所愛的他/她完全無法了解你的感受。
To My Friends Who Are............STILL HOLDING ON
給我那還在等待的朋友們
A sad thing about life is when you meet someone and fall in love, only to
人生最傷心的事,是你和他/她愛情長跑了多年,最後的結局卻不如所望。
find out in the end that it was never meant to be and that you have wasted years on someone who wasn't worth it. If he isn't worth it now he's not
'如果他/她現在讓你覺得不值的付出,那麼一年,甚至十年後,都不會值的付出的。
going to be worth it a year or 10 years from now. Let go.....
讓他/她走吧. . . . . .
TO ALL MY FRIENDS.......
給我所有的朋友們
My wish for you is a man/women whose love is honest, strong, mature,
我竭誠祝福你們愛著一個誠實、強壯、成熟、衷心、有衝勁、保護你、積極、值得付出和無私的他/她。
never-changing, uplifting, protective, encouraging, rewarding and unselfish.
} else { ?>
cutie^^ 只跟部份人分享這資訊。